Soft tissue surgery
Our facility is equipped to handle routine and advanced soft tissue surgeries, procedures that refers to anything not involving bones.
Our standard procedure is also to intensively monitor your pet’s status during anesthesia and whole surgical procedure If you have any questions about your scheduled surgery, or would like to inquire about a soft tissue surgery, please contact us at 01 4669 909 or 091 4669 909.
Soft tissue surgical procedures that we are routinely performing
- Gastrointestinal (digestive) surgery
- Urogenital (bladder and/or kidney) surgery
- Spaying and neutering
- In order to maintain your pets healthy life we provide spay and neuter services too. It is well known that spaying and neutering prolong their ives since they eliminate risks certain cancers development.
- Here is a nice list of reasons to spay or neuter your pet:
- Neutered males are less agressive
- Desire for roaming is decreased
- Overpopulation and euthanasia is also decreased
- Less mammary tumors
- Less marking and spraying
- Reduced risks for ovarian and testicular cancer